"Providing Nature Tours for the Preservation of the Environment"
Nature Adventures is committed to the conservation and preservation of our environment. All of our employees practice environmental stewardship policies and employ them during our tours and in their daily lives. We participate in environmental advocacy and attend meetings regularly.
It is our hope that every paddler, hiker and visitor to our area leaves with a greater understanding, education and appreciation for the environment and that they carry on a commitment to help other conservation organizations as well.
We give thousands of dollars to organizations each year. When you Paddle with us, you are helping to save the environment. We appreciate your support!
We are proud supporters and members of the following Environmental Organizations
- The Sierra Club
- The wilderness Society
- The Nature Conservancy
- National Audubon Society
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Paddlesports Industry Association (National)
- South Carolina Paddlesports Industry Association - Current board Chair of this organization
- South Carolina coastal Conservation League
- The Sewee Environmental Education Association (Advisory board Member)
- Avian Conservation Center
- The Environmental Education Association of South Carolina
- South Carolina Nature Based Tourism Association - Current President of this organization
- East Cooper Land Trust
- Keeper of the Wild
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Forest Service
- Harry Hampton Foundation - SC DNR
Other Organizations we support:
- Special Olympics
- American Cancer Society
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Several Local and Regional Schools and Churches in our area
- Colleges and Universities and area Camps
- Military Institutions
- My Sisters House
- Sewee to Santee Community Development Corporation - (Past Chair)
- National and Regional Multiple Sclerosis Foundations and Organizations